Instantly soothe pain and ache caused from the condition referred to as Lateral Epicondylitis more generally referred to as Tennis Elbow Syndrome.
Pain and ache can be eased by putting pressure on the common extensor tendon. There is also a few suggestion this putting pressure on the tendon prior to it becomes overstretched my assist prevent that syndrome.
That tennis elbow strap has been specifically designed to assist reduce pain by putting pressure on the tendon with the raised pressure pad, that assists to concentrate the pressure where it is going to be most beneficial.
The counter tug system has been designed inside a way this makes putting on and adjusting that strap towards the accurate pressure very easy. Cheaper straps being sold don’t have that system.
Just picture attempting to place a help on, in the accurate position and to a tightness this’s beneficial and comfortable, Just by using 1 hand. To create matters worse it is usually the arm this you use probably the most this needs the help, so if you are right handed you are going to have to make use of your left hand to place the help on.
How to place the strap sold here on:
Place your arm in the help and slide it up your arm to where it is needed.
Pull back on the Velcro towards the required pressure.
Press the Velcro down anywhere on the outdoors of the strap.
If it is too loose or tight easily peel the Velcro back and Change.
That tennis elbow help is made from high-high quality neoprene and is comfortable to wear all day. The entire outdoors layer of neoprene acts as an anchor for the Velcro fixing. That makes for endless modification positions to suit your needs.
The raised pressure point offers extra pressure on the muscles in the forearm. That assists relieve pain related with elbow injuries and weakness, Tennis Elbow, Golf Elbow, Carpel Tunnel Syndrome and Muscle Strains.
- That strap is really a MHRA Registered Class 1 Medical Machine. It is made from medical grade neoprene material, with a raised tendon pad to concentrate the pressure where it is needed probably the most.
- The high quality neoprene is both lightweight and stretchable. 1 size fits most, for arm diameters starting from 21cm to 55cm. Can be secondhand on either arm.
- The strap is simple to place on and Change using the counter tug system. The big Velcro tab can be applied anywhere on the floor of the strap making adjusting the pressure fast and simple.
- For Tennis Elbow, the tendon pad needs to be placed 1 – 2cm down from the tip of the elbow on the Outdoors of the arm. For Golfers Elbow on the Inside of the arm.
- The Neo Physio Strap is recommended by Physiotherapist but has NO INSTRUCTIONS on its use. Please seek the advice of a trained medical professional to check for suitability.
List Price: £six.99
Actesso Web Arm Sling
The Actesso Web Arm Sling is designed to immobilise and stabilise the arm following injuries towards the shoulder, arm, wrist or hand or for cast help.
Measure your forearm from elbow towards the base of your hand in centimetres (see picture) and use the following as a guide to having the accurate size:
characteristics and Positive aspects
– Gives a few fixation towards the shoulder and upper arm
– Strap is adjustable and has a moveable padded neck piece for highest comfort
– Can be applied 1 handed
– Relives pressure on the shoulder joint
– Lightweight design makes that sling a lot more comfortable to wear than bulky designs
– Can be secondhand for right or left
– Hand wash and air dry only
- IMMOBILISES ARM – Arm Sling immobilises and stabilises the arm following injuries towards the arm, wrist or hand or for cast help
- REDUCES PAIN AND DISCOMFORT – Delivers help and comfort following injuries towards the arm or shoulder. The strap is adjustable and has a moveable padded neck piece for added comfort
- EASY TO FIT – easy design with 2 separate triangle bandages for help delivers a more customised fit and can be simply place on or removed with 1 arm. Can be secondhand for right or left
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMFORTABLE – lightweight design for comfort with a padded neck piece to create wearing that sling as comfortable as possible
- SIZING – Measure your forearm from elbow towards the base of your hand in centimetres (See picture) to get the right size. Simple returns if the fit isn’t ideal. Little- much less than 18 cm, Medium- 18-28 cm. Big- more than 28 cm. Please note little size is appropriate for children to little adults. Once you have found your accurate size choose it in the drop down box above and click add to basket to order today
List Price: £five.99