NO.1 BETTING MECHANICAL KEYBOARD – KBC POKER 3 – BLACK CASE – CHERRY MX-BLUE – RGB BACKLIT [METAL CASING] – [QWERTY ISO NORDIC ] REVIEWS
Mechanical Keyboard – KBC Poker 3 – Black Case – Cherry Mx-Blue – RGB backlit [Metal Casing] – [QWERTY ISO Nordic ]
The Vortexgear POK3R is the ideal solution for limited spaces in situations. Built up three kinds of format, it features individually programmable keys with three layers customization options, all simply set through what you would like.
– Small size keyboard with 62 keys
– Cherry MX Switches
– Arbitrary programming
– PBT Keycaps
– Individual LED coding (Backlit version only)
– three layers customization
– Metal bezel
– Built-up three sort of format (Qwerty, Dvorak, Colemak)
The POK3R built in four-layers. The default layer can not be programmed. Only layer two~layer four can be. FN + R_ctrl, M, and ? keys are constant can not be programmed.
Step 1. Pick the layer (FN+ or ? key) which you wish to programming.
Step two. Press FN + Right CTRL to enter the programming mode (Spacebar right LED steadily lit)
Step three. Press the key you wish to program (Spacebar right LED flashing)
Step four. Key in the programming content and after that press PN (Spacebar right LED steadily lit once more)
Step five. Repeat step two and step three to program other keys.
Step six. Press FN + Right CTRL to exit programming mode ( Spacebar right LED off)
– Help FN layer programming, you are able to choose the FN combination key (e.g., FN + A) to program it
– Under SELECT state (step 1), you’ll be able to press PN + any key to watch its content inside a word processing Software (e.g., Notepad)
– Help time delay, press 15ms key (FN + T) every time to delay 15ms, press 0.1s key (FN + G) every time to delay 0.1s, press 0.5s key(FN + B) every time to delay 0.5s. Consecutive delay will add up but will only be counted as 1 key stroke.
– Each key can program till 32 key strokes.
– If there’s no key pressed for 15 sec in programming mode, it’s going to exit to perfectly normal mode.
- RGB Cherry MX Switches
- Small size keyboard with 62 keys [ABS backlit Keycaps]
- ISO – QWERTZ (Northern Europe)
- three layers customization
- Built-up three sort of format (Qwerty, Dvorak, Colemak)
List Price: £139.99