To measure the range of motion at a joint, the middle of the goniometer is positioned in the axis of rotation of a joint, and the arms of the goniometer are aligned with the long axis of the bones of the adjacent segments or to an outside reference.
- A goniometer is definitely an instrument which measures an axis and range of motion.
- The 360 degree Goniometers are manufactured inside a strong, clear plastic.v
- Has 3 scales calibrated with the ISOM – International Standards of Measurement System.
- 30cm and 12″ Goniometer arm length with scale
- Main Fabric: Plastic, Colour: Clear
List Price: £five.99
More Goniometer Products