NO.1# TOP ten BEST RABBIT HUTCH REVIEW -CHOOSE THE BEST RABBIT CAGE
* Asphalt roof for highest protection against rain and sun;
* Heightening roof for simple cleaning with quick and simple entry;
* Raised floor for moisture protection;
* Flat pack for simple transport;
* Pre-Drilled holes for fast simple meeting;
* The timber is treated using a water based anti fungicidal animal and surroundings friendly stain;
* Designed and built by real craftsmen, manufactured from strong fir timber which is both attractive and durable.
* Please note that delivery is only to mainland England, Wales and parts of Scotland. For delivery towards the Highland and Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly please give message to us as there are actually surcharges for these delivery locations. Delivery to surcharge locations can take three-five working days.Thanks.
- Overall size: 147L x 52D x 85H cm; Thickness: 8mm
- Net weight: 18kg; discusting weight: 19kg
- Product fabric: China fir & plywood
- Fully opening compartments and doors
- Please note that delivery is only to mainland England, Wales and parts of Scotland. It can not delivery towards the Highland and Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly ,Thank you for your cooperation！
List Price: £63.99
Rabbit Hutch Buyers Guide
All Rabbit Hutches are Not Created Equal
Picking the excellent rabbit hutch for your rabbits shouldn’t be taken lightly. Whilst it’s not a life or death choice, your rabbits will more than most likely live in this hutch for their whole lives. For that reason, you need it to become an excellent high quality hutch with features that supply your rabbit with protection, comfort, activities and space.
You need to decide on a rabbit hutch that fits the needs your rabbit has, as well as its size. You also require to create changes in the sort of rabbit hutch you purchase if you are going to be housing more than 1 rabbit or breeding them. Don’t forget to take into consideration where your rabbit hutch is going to be kept. Some hutches are designed to become indoors only or outdoors only and some can work for either situation.
A Small Rabbit History
It might surprise you to know that rabbits have already been around as pets since the centre ages. Then they were domesticated livestock. Once the mid-19th century came around they were being bred to become shown and not just eaten or used for sport.
The 1st rabbits imported towards the United States were Belgian Hares in 1898. Now, they’re the 3rd most famous warm blooded pet in line after dogs and cats. Since they require a lot much less maintenance than dogs and cats they make excellent pets for older children who are very able of filling food dishes, water bottles and changing bedding.
Kinds of Rabbit Hutches
Tiers are different levels in the exact same cage or hutch. There are actually single, double and triple tiered rabbit hutches available to decide on from.
Single Tier Hutch- This kind of hutch has 1 single level and usually has 2 sides, 1 that’s open and enclosed with wire and 1 that’s a house or nesting box. The whole hutch is enclosed with wire but the house side has that an extra privacy and protection in the form of an an extra roof or wooden box.
Double Tier Hutch – These 2 tiered hutches have internal ladder ramps to enable the rabbits to travel from 1 level to one more. They’re excellent for 2 rabbits to supply loads of space for both of them to move around openly.
Triple Tier Hutch – These large triple level hutches are great for several rabbits or should you only have a few of them, a triple tier gives them a great number of room to run around in.
What to Think about When Selecting a Rabbit Hutch
There are actually several stuff you should consider and look at when it comes to choosing the right rabbit cage for your rabbits. Considering these stuff prior to you purchase will prevent you from having something that doesn’t work for your situation.
- Just how much room do you have? – The very best scenario is to purchase the largest cage you may that will fit in the space you have. Rabbits are very happy in big cages, so the bigger the better.
- Where will you maintain the rabbit hutch? – Outdoors is the very best place for a rabbit hutch since you are going to be capable to got a bigger 1 for outside use than you can get indoors. In case you need to have the rabbit indoors, you are able to got a smaller, indoor cage, but make sure the rabbit gets out of the smaller cage and has some running around time either inside a play yard of some kind or around the room if they’re supervised.
- How huge is the rabbit that you have or are having? – The size of the rabbit or rabbits that you simply get will certainly decide how huge the rabbit hutch needs to become. Giant rabbits require much more room than a standard or mini.
- How quite a few rabbits do you have or are you having? – The more rabbits you have the more room you are going to require. There are actually some very beautiful rabbit hutches that can house a lot of rabbits whilst still providing them loads of room and shelter. It’s better for rabbits to have a good friend or buddy and not just be 1 rabbit alone. You should ideally have 1 square foot of space per pound that your rabbit weighs. You also need to have enough room for them to hop 3 or 4 times inside a row with out bumping into the sides of the hutch.
- Are the rabbits the exact same sex? – Unless you need a great number of baby rabbits, it’s very best to help keep males and females apart. In case you want rabbit babies, then getting both sexes is fine, just make sure you read up on rabbit breeding practices and know what you ought to do to encourage healthy rabbit babies being born.
- How safe is the rabbit hutch? – Making sure your rabbits are secure is your responsibility as a pet owner. You may gaine this by making sure the rabbit hutch is safe. This really is specially true if the hutch is outdoors because wild animals and even other home animals like cats and dogs can get into an unsecured hutch and cause serious problems and injury. Make sure locks, doors, latches and all of the wires are safe and shut.
- What sort of protection from weather does it have? – Your rabbit’s hutch must supply protection from the elements for them, specially if it’s an outside hutch. Waterproof roofing as well as a safe nesting box are 2 crucial elements that supply protection. Air flow and insulation of some kind is one more aspect to prevent the rabbit from freezing in the winter or over-heating in the summer time.
- Protect the timber from the rabbits’ tooth – Rabbits are chewers and if they will reach the timber portions of the rabbit hutch, they’re going to have a blast chewing as a lot timber as they will. When you investigation hutches, ensure that wire covers the timber portions and that no uncovered timber is accessible to them.
- Get the right flooring – Outside hutches have metal wire flooring that will let the rabbit’s droppings to fall through. It’s not very good for them to become on wire all of the time so it’s essential to got a hutch which has strong flooring as well for them to stand on. They will get sore hocks from being on wire day in and day out and that can result in infections. A minimum of 1/three of the hutch needs to become strong, made from safely treated timber or covered with no-wax flooring.
- High quality Construction – High quality will vary from manufacturer to manufacturer so it’s crucial to check out the company which has made the hutch you’re thinking about. Look for ensures, warranties and look at reviews from people who have bought and used the hutches that you’re searching at. You would like to create sure that you simply got a hutch that’s sturdily made and not flimsy or finished incorrectly or poorly.
- Simple to Clean – A rabbit hutch needs to become thoroughly cleaned each week so it needs to become simple to wash. Different hutches have different designs, so look for designs which have slide out trays for waste or simple methods of cleaning. Big top openings are also helpful for making sure the nesting box is clean and dry as well. You also want to become capable to simply reach the water bottle and food dishes too.
- Raised off the Ground – Make sure you get an outside hutch that’s raised off the ground to prevent the dampness from having to your rabbit. This really is why most hutches are on stilt legs of some kind. Others have casters which also work for maintaining dampness off the bottom of the hutch and away from your rabbit.
- Make sure it’s high enough – 1 of the traits that a rabbit has is to stand up on their hind legs to check stuff out. If the rabbit hutch is too brief, they’re going to bump into the top and not need to do it anymore. Getting a hutch that enables them to do this inquisitive move will let them to behave the way they would in the wild and they’re going to be a lot happier for it.
When a rabbit has the correct house they’re going to be healthy, happy engaging pets that adore interplay and socialization. When a rabbit shows aggression specially if they were not acting aggressive previously, it can be an indication of ill health, boredom or unhappiness of some kind.
Making sure that the rabbit hutch you purchase has loads of room, is secure and safe, has places for them to hop around in, sleep in and get away from it all in, goes a long way towards getting a rabbit that is going to be around for years.
Iris Plastic Rabbit Cage RP-750
Advantek The Stilt House
Prevue Pet Rabbit Hutch
TRIXIE Rabbit Hutch
Self-confidence Pet 36″
two-Story Rabbit Hutch
Merax Wooden Pet House
Merax Time Limit Promotion
* Asphalt roof for max. protection against rain and sun;
* Lift up roof for simple cleaning with fast and very easy access;
* Raised floor for moisture protection;
* Flat pack for easy transport;
* Pre-Drilled holes for fast easy assembly;
* The wood is treated with a water based anti fungicidal animal and environment friendly stain;
* made and built by Geniune craftsmen, made from strong fir wood which is both attractive and durable.
- Overall size: 91L x 45D x 92H cm ext approx (inc overhang); Thickness: 8mm
- Net weight: 12kg; Gross weight: 13kg
List Price: £51.99