The machine with strong and handy case seeks to decide moisture content of timber or building materials like concrete, brick, floor, plaster board, wallpaper, etc.
The measuring range is five-50% for timber or 1, five-33% for building materials. The end result is displayed on a big LCD display
(in percent, resolution 0.1%) as well as audible beep (can be switched off).
There’s a practical “hold” function which enables the measurement even in poorly accessible places. An automatic closed-off about three minutes
after last use, as well as a lower battery voltage indicator is also included. Holdings is the machine with a commercially available 9V battery (not included).
Manufacturer no.: 1298680
Title: Moisture detector / damp detector MD.
Measuring range: five-50% for timber or 1, five to 33% in construction materials
Dimensions: approx. 15 x six.six x three cm
Weight: 200 g
Colour: dark grey / orange
- Moisture Detector MD
- To decide the moisture content of timber or building fabric, such as, e
- concrete, brick, screed, plasterboard, wallpaper, etc
- Measurement range of five – 50 % for timber, or 1
- five – 33 % for building fabric
- Display on a big LCD display (in percent, resolution 0
- 1 %) as well as acoustically (can be deactivated)
- Practical “hold” function also makes measurement possible at locations difficult to entry
- Automatic switch-off approx
- three mins, after last application
- Battery low voltage display
- Strong, ergonomic housing with separate compartment for nine V monobloc battery (not included)
- With protective cap
- In blister packaging
List Price: £19.85