BEST BUY #1 [TRUE 960P HD] KARE® 4CH DVR CCTV CAMERA SYSTEM SURVEILLANCE KIT WITH 2X HD INDOOR / OUTDOOR FIXED DOME CAMERAS + 1000GB HARD DRIVE DISK (1280×960, 1.3 MEGA-PIXEL EVEN BETTER THAN 1280TVL, H.264 REALTIME STREAMING, HDMI/VGA OUTPUT, EASY MOBILE ACCESS, EMAIL & PUSH NOTIFICATION, DAY/NIGHT VISION, WATERPROOF + VANDAL-PROOF HOUSING, BLACK) REVIEWS AND PRICE COMPARE UK
[True 960p HD] KARE® 4CH DVR CCTV Camera System Surveillance Kit with 2x HD Indoor / Outdoor Fixed Dome Cameras + 1000GB Hard Drive Disk (1280×960, 1.3 Mega-Pixel Even Better Than 1280TVL, H.264 Realtime Streaming, HDMI/VGA Output, Easy Mobile Access, Email & Push Notification, Day/Night Vision, Waterproof + Vandal-Proof Housing, Black)
That is definitely an higher level H.264 clever four-Channel DVR Kit this permits you to entry it remotely from both the internet through internet discoverer and/or choose 4G clever cell phones inclusive your Blackberry, Android, iPhone and iPad. It includes two indoor/outside night time insight constant dome cameras with 60ft/18m of lead per camera, a preinstalled 1TB tough drive, a easy point and click interface all combined into an simple to make use of H.264 clever DVR. With network entry, HDMI, VGA video output, and USB two.0 backup, the DVR is great for the house or little company.
– H.264 Compression maximizes tough drive’s recording time, as well as transfers video for viewing over the internet
– Remote watch your cameras live from anywhere in the world using iPhone, iPad, Android Phones and IE on the PC or laptop or computer
– Split-screen viewing capabilities allow you to maintain an eyes on multiple locations at once
– Cameras record in colour throughout the day and black & white at night time in night time-insight mode
– H.264 dual-stream video compression
– HDMI/VGA video output
– RCA four-Channel Input, RCA 1-Channel Output
– BNC 4CH input, BNC 1CH output
– P2P for simple viewing on mobiles, like your iPhone, iPad and Android
– SATA port help HDD (limitless capacity)
– 1/three inch Colour CMOS Sensor
– Resolution: 960P 1.3MP cameras better than 1280TVL
– LED: 24pcs, night time insight till 50ft (15m)
– Lens: three.6mm
– TV System: PAL/NTSC
Prior to Purchase:
– Free after-sales technical service through telephone
– Guarantee & Help: 12 months, limited
- H.264 Video Compression maximizes the tough drive’s recording time, as well as transfer video for viewing over the internet. The footage records in genuine time so this when you play your footage back, it streams flawlessly and ensures this you never miss a thing.
- 960P (1280×960, 1.three Mega Pixels) simply capture a bigger, wider picture this reveals more details whilst retaining an aspect ratio this better fits into most wide screen screens and TVs. A wider resolution than D1 or CIF also means images will not be stretched out or distorted to fit into typical wide screen screens.
- P2P enables you to watch not only within your house network but also outdoors on the internet, it is also very handy to watch on your mobiles like iPad, iPhone and Android. Thanks to P2P, there’s no more complex DDNS and network configuration involved, you are able to entry towards the cameras whenever and anywhere in the world.
- Motion detection alternative enables you record only when motion is detected so this you save tough drive space with out lacking crucial events. You may even ensure this false alarms aren’t triggered as the simple motion detection “mask” enables you to block out areas with constantly no-changing movement.
- Built-in USB port gives you the alternative of backing up and transferring your video footage with a USB flash drive or outside USB tough drive.
List Price: £199.99