BEST BUY #1 THERMALTAKE C1000 – HARDWARE COOLING ACCESSORIES REVIEWS AND PRICE COMPARE UK
Thermaltake C1000 Opaque Coolant Green
The most recent C1000 Opaque Coolant launched by Thermaltake is secondhand as anti-corrosion protection fluid and heat-transfer medium for PC water-cooling. Made in Germany, the C1000 Opaque coolant is practically odorless, non-flammable, and high performance liquid, offering outstanding protection for copper, nickel, brass, and aluminum. Select from 7 clear colors: red, green, blue, orange, yellow, white, and purple to brighten up any build with Thermaltake.
- Non-Transparent Design: Thick look, Simple flow, Opaque coolant is designed for element compatibility to provide a very rich long lasting look to liquid cooling builds
- Clear Colors: Available in seven Different colors: Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Yellow, White, and Purple
- Coolant Protection: Anti-Corrosive, Anti-Freezing, Anti-Rusting and Water Scale preventive solution.
- German Made: Made in Germany, the C1000 is really a pre-mixed solution with a three Year Shelf Life providing perfect cooling performance.
- Compliant Metals: Works with Copper, Brass, Nickel or Aluminum made components
- Simple to Use: Squeezable 1000ml bottle includes bottle filler spout
- Cautions: Flush Cooling system with DI (Distilled Water) before installation. Use at personal danger, maintain out of reach of children.
- Guarantee: two Years
List Price: £29.68