Directions: SATELLITE FINDER OPERATION: 1: Switch the satellite receiver on, the digital SATFINDER will turn on by itself. two: Set your dish towards the correct azimuth and elevation settings. (The info needs to be supplied with your satellite dish). three: Change the knob till the sign strength display at 0% (the critical point). four: Peak the sign by slowly moving the azimuth and elevation of your dish. The higher values, the better sign. If the digital SATFINDER’s reading becomes complete scale, you are able to Change the “◀ATT” to reduce the incoming sign to a lower level. Proceed to move the dish till you have the highest possible meter reading and the highest possible buzzer pitch. five: Relocate the jumper lead and digital SATFINDER, and reconnect the LNB/ LNBF to your receiver.
- In-Line IF sign strength meter, 75Ω connector,Built-In light & electrical buzzer.BUILT IN COMPASS
- Uses power from receiver to power up.Pocket-size
- Uses power from receiver to power up.
- Perfect for satellite installations or to re-point your satellite dish.
- Package inccludes:- 1 x Digital Satellite Finder – 1 x User Guide.
List Price: £eleven.99