Your puppy deserves the very best Begin in life. Your dog’s construction for the rest of their life is dependent on what they’re fed throughout their 1st year. A puppy’s nutritional needs are very demanding. Our special formula includes a careful balance of highest high quality protein, oils, fats and carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals. Your puppy can Begin to become fed Salter’s Puppy Food from 3 to 4 weeks of age because it is so digestible. We do not use any artificial colours, antioxidants or preservatives. Our dog food’s colour is the natural colour after cooking. We use an antioxidant which is really a natural extract of Vitamin E (named “topcopherol-very rich extracts of natural origin”). Our dog food is preserved naturally, as a end result of appropriate drying of the cooked kibbles. Like most biscuits, they are naturally stable stored under cool, dry conditions away from animal get in touch with.
- Composition Chicken Meat Meal,Spray Dried Chicken Meal, Ground maize, Round Grain Rice,Chicken Fat, Maize Gluten Meal, Dried Whole Egg, Dried Sugar Beet Pulp, Cellulose Fibre, Complete Fat Linseed, Sunflower Meal, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Yeast (autolyzed), Natural Seaweed, Vitamins and Minerals.
- Additives Nutritional Additives per kg: vitamin A 24,750 iu,vitamin D3 2000 iu, vitamin E (as alpha-tocopherol acetate) 347 iu.
- Track Elements per kg: (selenium) sodium selenite 0.eleven mg, (iodine) calcium iodate anhydrous two.35 mg, (iron) ferrous sulphate monohydrate 33.33 mg, (manganese) manganous oxide 80.64 mg, (zinc) zinc oxide 138.88 mg, (copper) cupric sulphate pentahydrate 20.16 mg.
- Salters Puppy is really a nutritionally complete and entirely balanced pet food, which has been specifically formulated to supply optimum nutrition for puppies of all breeds. Salters Puppy Food is very best for your dog: Veterinary formulated from pure natural ingredients Chicken meat for ease of digestion, vitality, fitness and highest enjoyment Complete balance of crucial vitamins, minerals and nutrients to ensure healthy growth of bones, tooth and muscles Enriched with extra virgin olive oil, recognized for its healthy, protective and therapeutic effects Optimal Omega three and Omega six content to help natural regeneration and healing and to ensure healthy skin and coat condition Packed with Vitamin E, a natural antioxidant this assists increase the canine immune system, thus defending against sickness and illness.
- * Chicken is the collective quantity 1 ingredient in all our food except Senior which intentionally contains lower protein. Each and every UK dog food manufacturer is required by Buying and selling Standards to list their ingredients in order of the highest percent by which they make up the product. Salters do that, together with each and every other dog food provider. On the other hand, when you look at our ingredients more closely you’ll be able to see we’ve listed “Chicken” on 3 occasions: Chicken Meat Meal, Chicken and Chicken Fat. Collectively, when we add all of the chicken with each other that is the highest percent of ingredients in our dog food*. The only exception is Salters Senior, which intentionally contains much less chicken in order to produce a dog food with lower protein levels.
List Price: £67.00