Castor Oil is very rich in crucial fatty acids and is secondhand for all over body nourishing and hydration. It has a honey-like texture, which is thicker than Jojoba and Grapeseed Oil. The Oil is widely secondhand to strengthen dry hair and might assist advance shine, prevent split ends and promote hair growth. It’s thought this applying Castor Oil on wet eyelashes or eyebrows using a cotton bud or clean mascara brush might assist fix keratin and assist with hair growth. Combined with Coconut Oil and secondhand on the eyes area, it might assist reduce dark circles and bags under your eyes. Might assist ease the pain of sunburnt skin. Combined with Sweet Almond Oil it’s usually secondhand to treat stretch marks. All vegetable oils & fats are 100% fat and are usually high in calories (on average about 120 calories per tablespoon). Vegetable oils are usually secondhand in food preparation for salad dressings, cooking, frying, baking, sauces and marinades. As a common guide, virgin and unrefined oils have more of the oil’s natural flavour and lend thems_selves well for use in cold dishes. Sophisticated oils usually have longer shelf lives and might have a higher smoke point and accordingly be better for high heat cooking, but that varies counting on the type of oil. Every oil has its personal distinct flavour and nutrient and Fatty Acid composition, so every oil might be secondhand for different reasons counting on your need to have. It’s recommended to seek medical advice prior to ingesting castor oil.
- 100% pure, cold pressed Castor Oil
- Castor Oil assists advance your hair, nails, eyelashes and eyebrows, and can be secondhand as a body moisturiser and for body massage
- Applying Castor Oil on wet eyelashes or eyebrows might fix keratin and assist advance strength and promote hair growth
- Our Castor Oil is usually very rich in palmitic, stearic, oleic and linoleic acids
- Not tested on animals and vegan friendly. Packaged using sustainable paper and cardboard. Kind to you and the surroundings
List Price: £six.99
Find More Hair Oils Products