The western diet is usually regarded as as being too high in fat and too low in fibre and accordingly a fibre supplement might assist safeguard dietary intake. Those tablets are a combination of soluble and insoluble fibres, which might assist keep cholesterol levels as well as a healthy digestive system.
- Helpful to these who want to lose weight
- The tablets are gluten free and contain no phytic acid
- The tablets are bland and are capable to take in about eight times their personal weight in water
- Registered with the vegan society, appropriate for vegetarians
- Contains no added sugar, salt, starch, lactose, gluten, live yeasts, synthetic flavours, artificial colours or preservatives
List Price: £six.29