There’s absolutely nothing more refreshing than a definitely very good thermostatically controlled shower, and the right fittings can make the experience all of the more pleasant. That premium high quality shower valve is checked for excellence in components and build high quality, very good design, simple installation and maintenance. It incorporates premium security features and is designed to work properly at high water pressures.
EXPOSED THERMOSTATIC SHOWER MIXER VALVE
Single cast body, high grade brass is featured in that premium high quality valve. It’s designed inside a way this if maintenance is required whole valve does not require re-plumbing. Built-in anti-scald machine means no more fluctuating water temperatures whilst showering.
- 1/two” outlet diameter
- three/four” hot/cold inlets, adaptors to 1/two” inclusive
- Distance in between connections: 150mm
For that shower to function efficiently your water system will need to have to create a minimum of 0.five bar of pressure, though we recommend 1.0 bar for very best performance.
That can be achieved if you have 1 of the following:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems (only with pump)
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- Thermostatic shower mixer valve
- two x adaptors from 1/two” to three/four”
- two x decorative plates
- Installation guide
- Strong brass construction, durable chrome finish
- Anti-scald thermostatic control
- Simple and secure to make use of – ‘drip free’ quarter turn ceramic valves
- Minimum 0.five bar water pressure, 1.0 bar recommended for very best performance
- Complete set with standard UK fittings to become installed straight out of the box, supplied with directions
List Price: £149.82
Find More Shower Mixers Products