The word Belweder comes with a majestic aura. This spans right from the palace of the Polish president in Europe, through to 1 of the richest cities in California in the USA, towards the posh Alipore area in Calcutta in India. And the brand Belvedere, a derivation of the word Belweder, creates absolutely nothing brief of majestic vodka in the luxurious drinking segment. In truth, it’s the royal aura that justifies the appearance of the Polish president’s palace in the brand logo of the well-known vodka-maker.
What makes this vodka so special that a royal property of international prestige is allowed to seem in the brand logo?
Indeed, the Belvedere vodka is very special. Not only is this drink a traditional 1 that equates with aristocracy, but it also induces a sense of royal belongingness towards the person drinking. The brand has, naturally, acquired international fame and wide regard throughout its span of existence. The distribution of the Belvedere vodka is worldwide, so no matter which part of the world you’re currently in, you are going to be capable to taste your share of this distinguished drink.
The Belvedere vodka comes with a substantial variety in its flavors. The Pomarancza orange flavored vodka – comprising of orange, lemon and mandarin, is internationally acclaimed to extremely that it has nearly turn out to be equated with the Belvedere brand. Amongst others, there are actually the Bloody Mary, Citrus, Orange, Pink Grapefruit and Black Raspberry flavors, to name a couple amongst numerous. This wide selection of flavors ensures that 1 can get the flavor of vodka of their selection, and can even maintain changing from 1 flavor to one more with out changing the core vodka.
As mentioned earlier, this brand comes with a great number of grandeur related with its name. Right from the heritage behind the name up till the presidential palace logo, the vodka brand embodies the symbol of posh minds that think in high-standard living.
In spite of the high value related with it, the Belvedere vodka comes at an affordable price. And the price is surprisingly competitive as compared against other brands that also offer high high quality. So inside a way, if 1 was to equate the brand value with the high quality and amount, then the aristocracy nearly comes like a bonus.
Belvedere vodka sticks towards the basics of the tradition of Poland’s production of high-high quality vodka, spanning over a period of more than 5 centuries. In truth, it’s Belvedere that had introduced the notion of luxurious vodka, and they still keep this high quality immaculately.
100% impartial spirits distilled from rye grain. Distilled 4 times, following traditions handed down for over 500 years.
- Medium bodied with a very rich, velvety texture as well as a hint of white pepper.
- Belvedere Vodka has received medals in the Annual Vodka Masters, taking in more awards than any of the other 116 vodkas entered in the blind tasting.
- Belvedere represents the pinnacle of the Polish vodka-making tradition and has been described as the world’s 1st super-premium vodka.
List Price: £36.99
A new vodka towards the Belvedere stable this not a flavoured vodka but it’s unfiltered. Made using Dankowskie Diamond rye with water pulleddrawn from their personal wells. It’s then distileed 4 times and left unfiltered to produce a richly Intense smoothness.
- Made from rare Dankowskie Diamond rye.
- Unadulterated and unfiltered, for extraordinary very rich and complete bodied personality.
- Mouthfeel is very rich, well rounded and luscious. Sustained, swaying in between sweet and salt.. Notes of baked bread, vanilla and cream.
List Price: £45.54
The origins of Grey Goose lie in the Cognac region of western France, a natural house for the World’s Very best Tasting Vodka.
Grey Goose is the only vodka that calls on the expertise of a Maitre de Chai, or Cellar Master – a man called Francois Thibault. His skills help bring out the very very best from 100% fine French wheat from La Beauce, a 5-step distillation process and the artesian spring water naturally filtered through Champagne limestone – the elements which come with each other to create a vodka which captures the essence of the region.
The aroma is rounded with a hint of sweetness.
The taste is lush and smooth, buttery and rounded, and melts in the mouth with a long lasting satisfying finish.
- Very smooth, pure tasting Vodka with the undertones of citrus
- Made from French wheat and water which has been naturally filtered over Grande Champagne limestone.
- Grey Goose selects wheat licensed as Class 1 “blé panifiable supérieur” or “superior bread-making wheat”- the exact same wheat used to create world-renowned French pastries.
List Price: £36.99
Handcrafted from 100% Gold Rye, the Ghost is then distilled four times to balance a whole range of flavours inclusive vanilla, white pepper and spice.
Have it tidy or inside a Vodka Martini, and at any time serve Belvedere chilled.
- Crystal-clear in appearance
- Fresh and engaging on the nose
- A smooth and harmonious flavour with clean vodka notes balanced with a well rounded and smooth finish
List Price: £90.00