Adjustable Neoprene Double Pull Lumbar Support Lower Back Belt Brace Pain Relief (8 Sizes: 27 – 60 inches) (X-Large (36-40 inches))
DETAILED SIZE GUIDE:
Available in nine sizes. Please don’t go by your trouser size. Measure around your belly button area for a excellent fit.
Little: approx waist (22-27 inches) or (56-68 cm)
Medium: approx waist (28-32 inches) or (70-81 cm)
Big: approx waist (32-36 inches) or (81-91 cm)
X-Big: approx waist (36-40 inches) or (91-101 cm)
2X-Big: approx waist (40-44 inches) or (101-112 cm)
3X-Big: approx waist (44-50 inches) or (112-127 cm)
4X-Big: approx waist (48-54 inches) or (122-137 cm)
5X-Big: approx waist (52-58 inches) or (132-147 cm)
6X-Big: approx waist (56-62 inches) or (142-157 cm)
SPECIAL REDUCED PRICE … GRAB A BARGAIN … MISS IT MISS OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY DO YOU NEED IT
1. To prevent traumas whilst experiencing static and dynamic loads to joints, muscles and ligaments throughout lifting, gardening, decorating, exercise etc.
two. To become secondhand by these who experience extended pressure and shaking on the backbone like motorists, motorcyclists, guide workers.
three. To become secondhand in cases of pain in the lumbar area, inflammation of nerve roots, rupture of backbone discs, pressure of muscles and ligaments in lumbar area.
four. To become worn throughout post trauma healing, Sciatica, Herniated Disc (Prolapsed Inter Vertebral Disc – PIVD), Sacro Iliac Joint Dysfunction, Spinal Stenosis, Facet Syndrome, Degenerative Disc Illness, Lumbago.
- Available in nine sizes. Please don’t go by your trouser size. Measure around your belly button area for a great fit. Little (22-27 inches); Medium (28-32 inches); Big (32-36 inches); X-Big (36-40 inches); 2X-Big (40-44 inches); 3X-Big (44-50 inches); 4X-Big (48-54 inches); 5X-Big (52-58 inches); 6X-Big (56-62 inches).
- Secondhand by NHS Patients. A top high quality double pull lumbar brace offering both compression and help towards the abdominal and lower back muscles. Delivers comfort, help and warmth to relieve pain.
- The Double Pull Neoprene Back Help is probably the most recommended brace in the market by Doctors and Physiotherapists. Designed by back specialists, that brace aims to supply both stability and flexibility towards the users.
- The ingenious design of Double Pull mechanism means the inside neoprene wrap delivers the very best possible compression, heat retention and comfort, while the special criss-cross extra strength elastic strap along-with the four-six plastic stays in the back neoprene panel would give you the extra shield of stability and help.
- The help provided by the compression strap improves posture to help therapy of back problems like a slipped disc, degenerative disc illness and Sciatica. The heat provided by the high high quality neoprene can assist to ease back muscle spasms and low back pain related with a herniated disc and spinal stenosis.
List Price: £nine.75