In occupational therapy and physiotherapy, a goniometer is definitely an instrument which measures an axis and range of motion. If a patient or client is struggling from decreased range of motion inside a joint (e.g. a knee or elbow), the therapist can use a goniometer to evaluate what the range of motion is before intervention, and after that make sure the intervention is working by using the goniometer in subsequent interventions.
The 360 degree Goniometers are manufactured inside a strong, clear plastic and have 3 scales calibrated with the ISOM – International Standards of Measurement System.
Main Fabric: Plastic
Made In: China
Presented In: Poly Bag
Packed Weight: 50gms
- The 66fit Goniometer is designed to accurately measure the axis and range of motion inside a specific joint.
- Manufactured from clear toughened plastic for unrivalled durability.
- six Inch Goniometer featuring 3 different scales. 360 levels. Metric and Imperial.
- Widely used by Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- Calibrated with the ISOM System.
List Price: £six.00
Related Goniometer Products